The espresso coffee maker Pulcina, designed by Michele de Lucchi is is the product of intense research into the optimisation of the shape of the coffee pot in order to improve and enhance the organoleptic properties of coffee.
Thanks to the internal shape of its special heater, Pulcina automatically stops filtering the coffee at the right moment. This interruption helps to eliminate the eruption phase, the final filtering stage that generates a burnt and bitter aftertaste, ensuring that only the finest qualities of the coffee are preserved and enhancing its full-bodied and rounded aroma. The spout is quite pronounced. Its typical 'V' shape, reminiscent of a baby chick’s beak, is specially designed to perfectly cut drops when pouring.
Practical and functional, making coffee with the Pulcina is just like making it with a traditional coffee pot.
- Espresso coffee maker in aluminium casting
- PA handle and knob
- Designed by Michele de Lucchi
- Designed to enhance the flavour of your coffee
- Automatically stops filtering at just the right moment
- The spout is designed to cut drops when pouring
- Capacity 3 cups