A cold brewed coffee to prepare at home.
The kit contains:
NOTE: Glass NOT included.
- A Hario mill
- A Hario bottle
- A 250g tin of medium roasted coffee beans
USE AND PREPARATION:
The preparation is completely cold. The use of 45g of coffee for 700ml of water is recommended.
- Add the water inside the bottle and the ground coffee into the filter-
- Leave to infuse for 8-10 hours in the refrigerator.
- Removing the filter, coffee can be served directly from the bottle.
- To make the drink even more refreshing, add 3/4 ice cubes.
- Unscrew the grinder to remove the container that collects the ground coffee and take the upper part.
- Turn the ring clockwise until it stops (corresponding to the fine / fine grinding position).
- Turn the ring with about 10 shots counterclockwise to set the proper grinding for the cold brew (medium-large). NB: when adjusting the ring nut, be sure to hold the cover and the crank still.
- Close the grinder, now ready for use.